About 40 minutes Northwest of FW, you can access Springtown from 199 or HWY 51. It’s a beautiful, scenic drive! The city itself is a 3 mile radius with a population around 3,000 and has a charming, small town, country feel. Amenities are not as abundant here, however it is a short drive to neighboring cities for access to larger stores, medical and more. The Square in Downtown Springtown offers restaurants, small shops, BBQ and even a karaoke bar. The highlights of this city overall are the beautiful schools and parks, bountiful farmland and peaceful rolling hills.
- A lot of new construction still underway
- Prices range from $200k – $800k
- Average sales price around $400k
- Average price per sq ft around $185
- A majority of homes offer acreage
- Average home size 2400 – 2700 sq ft
- Lower property taxes overall
- Family healthcare and general medical services
- Local pharmacy, hardware, and grocery
- Locally owned restaurants, shops, services
- Some chain fast food options such as Chicken Express + Taco Casa
To access Springtown, you have to go through Weatherford on 51 or Azle on 199. It is more remote, however Azle is a short drive away and offers a wide range of medical, restaurants and big box stores. If commute is not an issue, Springtown offers some of the most beautiful farmland and homes with acreage in a small town setting right outside city limits. Growth continues as new homes are built, and the city does an excellent job of maintaining and improving infrastructure to support its growth.