This historic lakefront community is located 40 minutes Southwest of Fort Worth off of 377. It has a 7 square mile radius and population of nearly 10,000. Granbury has grown significantly over the past several years and has become a major hot spot for real estate in DFW, which has also resulted in an increase in property values and homes with higher price tags.
Due to its close proximity to the lake and well developed infrastructure, Granbury not only attracts vacationers and tourists alike, but home owners of all ages and types ranging from from young families and professionals to vacation home owners and retirees.
REAL ESTATE INSIGHTS
- Prices ranging from $300s to $1M+
- Lake front homes, lots with acreage, lots with views
- Average home size w/ acreage 3000 sq ft
- Average price per sq ft $225
- Lower property taxes
- New construction
INFRASTRUCTURE + AMENITIES
- Big Box Grocery Stores such as Kroger and HEB
- Wide range of Medical and Pharmacies
- Local and Chain Fast Food and Restaurants
- City Parks, Marina, Beach
- Hotels, B&Bs, Convention Center
- Hardware Stores, Home Depot, Lowes
- Retail and Boutique Shops
Granbury has a laid back atmosphere and touristy vibe. Most of the infrastructure is condensed around downtown, so it can tend to get busy in peak hours. Venture outside downtown and you will find a wide range of homes and styles from well established traditional homes with character, to high end new construction. Neighborhoods to check out: Pecan Plantation, DeCordova, Rolling Creek Ranch, Bentwater.