Azle is about a 30 min drive to Fort Worth and is located off Highway 199. With trees, rolling hills and Eagle Mountain Lake, most of the drive is beautiful. Overall about an 8 mile radius and has a population 12,000. Azle is abundant with acreage and amenities, so residents of this town have easy access to shipping, restaurants and more.
- Price range $200k – $600k+
- Average sales price for homes with acreage $400k
- Average price per sq ft $185
- Average home size 2300 sq ft on 1 acre lot
- 12 school campuses including one High School
- Well developed parks and recreation
- Eagle Mountain Lake
- Grocery, Medical, Hardware (Walmart, Albertson’s, Walgreens)
- Fast food and local restaurant options (Whataburger, Chicken Express + more)
Azle is a well-developed, low-key lake town, that offers a wide range of properties. Due to its larger population and close proximity to 199, it does not lend itself to a small town feel, however, there are still many rural areas with acreage and farmland. Homes around the lake can range upwards of $3M, and many new developments with acreage are priced in the $400s – $600s, but the average sales price in Azle is on the lower end of the spectrum for Fort Worth real estate.