Aledo is about 25 minutes Southwest of Downtown Fort Worth. Located I20 to 1187, it is about a 3 mile radius with a population of 5,600. A smaller, upscale town with high end homes and larger lot sizes overall, Aledo is known for top rated schools and sports programs. Although it is slightly larger in size than many of its Fort Worth counterparts, it still manages to maintain a small town, family friendly atmosphere. Downtown Aledo is contained in a small loop and where most of the community amenities and restaurants are found.
- Prices range from $400k – $6M
- Many homes feature 1-3 acre lot sizes
- Average home size is around 3000 sq ft
- Average sales price of $200 sq ft
- Higher school taxes
- Top rated schools and sports programs
- Smaller local options for medical + pharmacy
- Locally owned restaurants + a few fast food options (Taco Bell, Sonic, Palio’s Pizza)
- Boutique and locally owned shops and services
- Split Rail Links + Golf Course
- Fitness and gym options
Homes in Aledo overall feature larger standard lot sizes and higher end finishes. A majority of homes range from $500s – $800s and offer modern floor plans where most of the square footage is on one story and spread across the lot. Although there are still many farms and ranches, Aledo also hosts some of the most luxurious homes West of Fort Worth.