Kristin is known for her entrepreneurial spirit and passion to serve. She has been privileged to gain experience in several sectors of the business and from residential sales to full scale investment projects, she is well versed in all things real estate. When you work with Kristin you can count on nothing less than a seasoned professional who is devoted to procuring your goals and serving your needs. She is relationship-focused, results-driven, and works with one singular purpose in mind: to exceed expectations.
AAWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 2019 Weichert Realtors Executive Club
- 2018 Weichert Realtors Sales Achievement Award
- RE Investment and Home improvement specialist
- Pricing Strategy Advisor
- 5 Star Zillow Reviews
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Sales Apprentice 2019
- Champions School of Real Estate 2017
- Master of Arts – Dallas Baptist University 2006
- Bachelor of Arts – Dallas Baptist University 2004
- Kristin once won a men’s arm wrestling competition.
- Kristin was offered softball and vocal scholarships, but chose to pursue music.
- Kristin’s first ever job was at Taco Bell – she still loves the occasional Taco Bell run to this day.
- Kristin spent 8 years in a psych hospital (as a therapist, not a patient).
- Mexican food, a good margarita and anything cinnamon are Kristin’s weakness.
- Project Management
- Problem Solving