A PERSONAL INTRODUCTION
Buying or selling a home is a major life event. While it can be an exciting process, it can also be downright stressful. So many decisions to make and so many unknowns – you need someone you can trust to help you navigate every step of the way.
This is where Realtor Kristin McNiel shines. Not only is she personally invested in the successful sale or purchase of your home, she goes above and beyond to make your process simple and stress-free. From covering the extra details to providing added services, Kristin is devoted to serving your needs.
On the personal side, Kristin is a Texas girl through and through. She loves the outdoors, sports of any kind, and the laid-back lifestyle her hometown cultivates. She currently lives in Mansfield with her husband Brandon and two daughters, Reagan (16) and Maddyn (12), and as a resident of DFW for more than 35 years, she’s an expert in all things local. Fort Worth restaurant patios are her go-to spots on the weekends and when she’s not out on the town, you’re likely to find her playing softball or lounging poolside with family and friends.
Although Kristin dabbles in renovating investment properties, her main focus is residential sales. She loves the dynamic nature that real estate brings and the continual challenge to adapt and grow. Kristin has been recognized for exceptional performance in service and sales; her first year as an agent she won a Sales Award from the Weichert National Franchise. Her second year she earned a spot in Weichert’s Executive Club, and in 2020 she was named a DFW Rising Star. It’s no wonder her clients give consistent five-star reviews – real estate is her passion and it shows.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 2020 Rising Star Award – Five Star Professional
- 2019 Weichert Realtors Executive Club
- 2018 Weichert Realtors Sales Achievement Award
- RE Investment and Home improvement specialist
- Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Sales Apprentice 2019
- Champions School of Real Estate 2017
- Master of Arts – Dallas Baptist University 2006
- Bachelor of Arts – Dallas Baptist University 2004
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Kristin once won a men’s arm wrestling competition.
- Kristin spent 8 years in a psych hospital (as a therapist, not a patient).
- Kristin was offered scholarships for music and softball but chose to pursue music.
- Kristin’s first ever job was at Taco Bell – she still loves the occasional taco run to this day.
- Mexican food, margaritas and anything cinnamon are Kristin’s weakness.