A PERSONAL INTRODUCTION
DFW Realtor Kristin McNiel knows that buying or selling a home can be stressful, so she has made it her mission to simplify. From covering extra details to providing added services, Kristin goes above and beyond to make your process positive and stress-free. Kristin is personally invested in the successful sale or purchase of your home and devoted to serving your needs.
On the personal side, Kristin is a Texas girl through and through. She loves the outdoors, sports of any kind, and the laid-back lifestyle her hometown cultivates. She currently lives in Mansfield with her husband Brandon and two daughters, Reagan (17) and Maddyn (12), and as a resident of DFW for more than 35 years, she’s an expert in all things local. Fort Worth restaurant patios are her go-to spots on the weekends and when she’s not out on the town, you’re likely to find her playing softball or lounging lakeside with family and friends.
From working with new or seasoned buyers and sellers to renovating investment properties herself, Kristin’s main focus in real estate is residential sales. She loves the dynamic nature that it brings and the continual challenge to adapt and grow. Kristin has been recognized for exceptional performance in service and sales; her first year as an agent she won a Sales Achievement Award, her second year she earned an Executive Club Award, and in 2020 she was named a DFW Rising Star by Five Star Professional. It’s no wonder her clients give consistent raving reviews – real estate is her passion and it shows!
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 2020 Rising Star Award – Five Star Professional
- 2019 Executive Club
- 2018 Sales Achievement Award
- RE Investment and Home improvement specialist
- Pricing Strategy Specialist
- Sales Apprentice 2019
- Champions School of Real Estate 2017
- Master of Arts – Dallas Baptist University 2006
- Bachelor of Arts – Dallas Baptist University 2004
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Kristin once won a men’s arm wrestling competition.
- Kristin spent 8 years in a psych hospital (as a therapist, not a patient).
- Kristin was offered scholarships for music and softball but chose to pursue music.
- Kristin’s first ever job was at Taco Bell – she still loves the occasional taco run to this day.
- Mexican food, margaritas and anything cinnamon are Kristin’s weakness.